Friday 29 July 2011

To my caring friend

My beloved,
You make me happy each and every time You come near me..I feel in my heart Your steps.my heart is widely open and listen very carefully because You come in silence.As You don t want to wake me up.I want to be aweken by You,I want to be awere of Your presence.
I love You so much and each move You make.
You was more than a confessor or therapist,You are my kindered soul.You offered me God's forgiveness.With You, I could share my solitude,my silence and my prayers.
With You,I could look at the sky and say:"Isn t it wonderful!"
With You I didn t have to say or do something special.
With You I could be still and know that God is there with both of us.
I do belong to another world that belong to God.
So,I am free to speek even when my words are not recived;
Free to act even when my actions are critisized,ridiculed or considered useless..
I am convinced that I will trully be able to love when I fully belive that I am loved far beyond its boundaries.
As,Henry J.M.Nouwen once said:
"Dare to love and to be real friend.The love You give and resive is reality that will lead You closer and closer to God as well as thoese whom God has given You to love."
Tu eres in mi corazon para siempre!

No comments: