Wednesday 27 July 2011

My new status

Yesterday I was givenn one sentence which open my eyes widely.It say:
" HEART ARE MAENT TO BE BROKEN   OPEN. "

I want all of You start to think about that quote.First I thought it was about Jesus Christ open heart.
I went out for a while and looked in the sky above me.
It was about endless love allways open for all it comes in life:smile,joy,laugh,gentle tuch as well as to pain,sorrow,tears.It should be allways open,hugging each and every person in the world.
Oh yes,that's the only true love in life.
After each and every sorrow comes a joy.
After each and every tears comes a laugh.
After each and every death comes a new life.
After each and every selfish love comes Divane Love.

I am so greatful for all it comes in life,every pain,every wounds,every sorrow,every tears.Like I am greatful to a joy,smile,laugh.
So,I will  never ever apologize for showing my feelings,my broken and open heart because when I do so,I am allways apologizing for the truth and love inside me.
I don t want to apologize for being weak,in loved,unsecure,for wanting more( when You love You want the best from youself to give&share,to reach a shining Star,to catch the rainbow.When You don't - You do not love. )
As Dom Helder Camara once said:
"When we are dreaming alone-it is only a dream.
When we are dreaming together it is biginning of reality."

At last,please do not mind if I let myself and put litlle message to someone who is going to know it is for her:
Mi amor,mi vida te quierro para siempre.
Yo no puedo algo.Yo no puedo vivir sin Amor.
Gratzias,mi corazon per todo.

No comments: