Saturday 30 July 2011

I have confession to make

Today I met a glence.
Today I met one open heart.
Today I met myself in one eye.
I asked a sunny day why I am so sad?
Why are the days of Sunshine sad as a snow of sorrow to me?
Today I met a vision from my dreams of deceased don't yes of mine.
Should I play a life a compromise?
No,I can't.
I don't know does She things that I am just a clown
with smile on my face and whole in my broken heart?
I can't pretend that I am all fine.
Am I a parasite that lives by loving all what is beutiful
and escape from sadness of my never loved heart?
Sad analyze of myself.
Sad picture of lost light house.
Is it really posible that I can't exist without Her?
Did I justify my conffesion from the biggining?

However,the true is that I have met today a glance and one open Heart.
That I have met myself in one different eye.

No comments: