Friday 29 July 2011

"Life is my gift"

This art belong to very good friend of mine.Her name is Clara and she is one of the most wonderful person I have ever met.
Besides doing such beutiful and expresive work she is also a very tallented ballet dancer,composer,writer of poetry and prose,teacher to younger ones...
She is feminist and doing lot of research in history of woman's rights.Quite a very interesting pilgrim on her own life journey.
She has deep compassion in her beutiful heart and she's one of my true friend at this time of life.
I am very proud for having a privileg for knowing her,for being close to her soul&heart..we do understand each other very often without a words.
She send me this pease  of work in very special time in my life,trying without words to give me sight at presious gift of life itself.In time when I was losing my beloved,my hope and almost my desire for living.
Her Nightingale from the picture looks like her own heart.Once she gave her heart to Nightingale..it stayed in her life forever.She gave freedom to Nightingale once..and in return,she have Nightingale forever.
I am gretful for her life.I do belive You will hear very soon her name bacause when You give Yourself openly to the world,whole Universe unite to bring You into Your own dream come true.many reached stars.
Fly,my dear..fly without a fier,Your heart is going in right direction,towards the stars.Give Yourself to each and every living soul and be blessed on Your journey!
So,I wish her love&joy in life and

2 comments:

Clara said...

Milena thank you with all my heart; I am so deeply honoured that you have posted my work here; as honoured as I am to have a friend with such a beautiful vision of every aspect; of soul, of heart, of mind. Your words give me faith in my work, and my life.
To all who are reading, Milena is the most wonderful, infinitely gifted friend in my life; she always inspires me, and always believes in me. And yes, we truly do hear one another's thoughts. It is my honour to know her.
Milena, sing with your beautiful heart! My nightingale is flying with open wings!
Clare.

Unknown said...

My dear Clara(Clare)!
The priviledge is all mine.Having You as a friend of my soul&heart I am thoese one who is happy.
You know how much I am in need of understanding.
I am proud on Your courage and I will never let You down.
I am carrying our friendship open to be seen (using Your own words) as "the jewal amulet of my Heart".
Thank You Clara!