Sunday 28 August 2011

Thoughts from my Heart

When ever I come near You i calm myself.I am not sure is it really my heart or my spirit who are always coming,never leaving.Well,I know one thing for sure,I do adore You.I love this photo;it is our own pease of Paradiso.Today is a resting day,I know that You need to rest,to calm overflowing emotions.Do not be afraid I am always here.When ever You close Your eyes and look down in Your beautiful heart;You will find us there.I dd never doubt in You.You do amazed me each time when I think of You.Can I tell You one secret?You do amuze me too.Last past days was rather long,at least for me,You did have lot of fun  I do hope so.I love to thing that You were happy doing things You like.I was imagining Your moves here in this place,when I did close my eyes I was with You ,looking and smiling.I am delighted when You are smiling..ecpecially if I have something to do with Your smile.So,Love is very imaginative,I am finding all litle things through the day and sending them to You,hoping that You will smile inside Your Heart.You said that we have only one heart,so I am hoping that You do feel how much I care and love You my adorinb beloved.

I would love to make stars dancing for You but in my mind You are most esquizite dancer.It must be really exausting sometimes to do all the practising,but You love it.I do imagine that You go again on our meddow and dance for me.Yes,i was thinking lot of Your others work,sometimes I feel that You work too much but i think that I offen forgot that You have much more energy then I do.
I do miss Your writings.Well I do miss You the minute You go.Whe You go I let myself morn a little.We poets seems to have lot of emotions in our Hearts.So,my darling I am going through the world and giving them my love.I have to.I am overhelmed with it.I can't write all day to You,You will think that I lost my mind.Hmmm my mind is lost in love with one young poet,I did told You all about that.I am wondering when will I stop him doing this..Well,at least he do not do any harm,when in love,he loses his words..
Maybe I am wrong,maybe we are much stronger then them.I love Thee!

Eternally your
milena

No comments: