Sunday 28 August 2011

Lord bless America!

                  My Lord,

I do came here for sharing all my thoughts.One of is defenetly You,always i am keeping Your eternal Love for each and every one of us.

Last two days I am praying for all my friends who live in USA;for Mary,Achley,Melissa,Laura,KC and her darling LilBitBear,Salty,Kathy..and above all for my Cristina and her familly.
Of course I am praying for all people in America especially who are coming on my site.
Please Lord remember the Promise sealed by Rainbow in the ancient time.
I do believe in Your Love,keep my love ones safe through all times.
Amen.

Thank You Lord!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Some people never know who they are,until thay fall in Love.Is it love that what You are feeling?I pray for You from the day I first saw Your laugh.You took me something what was the presious I ever had.Go now,live with Yourself and Your lies.be happy..be happy
Cristina.