Sunday 28 August 2011

A Gentle Word of Creation

Take a moment and paint a picture of Your very own journey.Think about some questions and try to answer them in Yourself.
What colour is my journey?
Has a path been straight,upward,moving or circuitous?
Where am I on this path?
Where is my love one,my familly,my cooworkers,my mentors,my teachers,my students,my friends,my God?
What does my environment look like?
Now paint in Your spirit.Or You can on the paper too.Now try to consider negative components of Your life (disregard,disconnection,rejaction,death of dreams.Try to form in spirit what do You think how looks like other side of all this negativity,look positivly.God is Creator,even if You are atheist You do have Your own image of GGod.
Imagine loss turn to growth,disconnection to connection,rejaction to acceptance.
Try to put that in Your picture.
What does is look like for Creator to work all thing good in Your life?Please try to remember more of them.
What shape,what colors,what space in needed for God's transformative redeeming work?
Now You do divide a piece of paper in half by folding it down the middle.On one side paint a picture of how You see Yourself on Your worst bad hair,bloated,bags under eyes.Beside that,create an image what is God's look on You.
Use all unconventual colors,textures and images.

And in last,paint a prayer of intercession for Your Love ones.
Choose a verse or poem,even music if she likes it..anything that would mean something special and presious to Her/Him.Put it on  the bottom of Your picture.Now try to imagine words of poems or try to imagine music put in shapes,colors,textures.
If You are compelled,roll up the paintings,tie it with a bow,find one red(or white Rose) and offer it to Her/Him like a gift.
You may be very supriced when You discover in deepth of yours,that You did just paint Your first prayer.


I love You all where ever You are.
God,You know all about my paint and a Rainbow promise.
Guard me,guard them all!
Thank You!

No comments: