Sunday 2 October 2011

To my beloved

 You do not get it,do You my Love?
You do not understand my pain,
You do not hear my silent screams,
You simple just do not get it.

You do not understand what You've cause
You do not understand the thoughts that flow in my mind.
You do not understand the jagged lines on my wrist
that flow red,
You simple just do not understand it.

You do not get how much O want to just..leave.
Leave before I do something I will regret.
                                                                                    But You do not see it
                                                                                    or You just do not care.

                                                                                   So,here I am,sitting on the cold tile floor with tears flowing out of my eyes;
Here I am,wishing I weren't alive.
Here I am,picking up all Your words written to me.
Here..I...Am dieing without living You.  

No comments: