Sunday 2 October 2011

Good morning to all of You!


I do wish You all my friends,guests and visitors of this blog joy and happiness in Your day.
Today is Sunday.
May the Creator of the world keep You shine and beautiful in the rest of Your days.may he bless You all.
You are always very welcome here in my blog.
Last days I saw there are lot of visitors from Russia,Phillipines,Canada,Kenya,Sweden and Germany.Thank You for Your coming.
All You my "old" friends from USA,Croatia,India,Slovenia,Serbia,Macedonia,Monte Negro,Bosnia&Herzegovina are always welcome here.I do not knew what to tell You more then it is always nice too see Your visiting.
Each time when I see Great Britain here my own heart start to live again thinking that my beloved Lady is among us..I do know each time when She comes..if any of You do have any relations or connections still with her tell her that I miss her very much..the rest She already knows by Herself.
I love You all and wish You all the best in Your own life.
To all of You I do know personally,do not be so shy..closet life between friends are not nessesery.It is amazing You remain hidden even on this blog..Life are not found of cowards.To find Love in life You have to be little brave.
Be brave!
Be happy!
Be what ever You are!
You are always in my heart!

No comments: