Monday 26 September 2011

To Nightingale2

Is there any of Your thoughts besides me still?
You have never left from my heart.I am not letting You go.I am too tired to change anything,not any more,not ever.
I do hope that You are happy..it is only thing that matters now,at least for me.
I do have problems each and every time when I come into my very own blog,this is not happy place for me..I have problems trying to avoid Your words..You knew I would remember them for eternally.
There is still one unsend Rose and one un taken feather laying down on our meadow.Aren't You going to take it never more??
Be blessed my beloved,be happy and fly without fear..i will never going to send anything alive towards Your direction.You will have to come here and take all You want.I am so sorry my love.I can not take anything back,but I would love to do it.
With love,without joy
eternally Your

No comments: