Thursday 29 September 2011

MILENIN ČAROBNI VRT ✉ - Page 2

MILENIN ČAROBNI VRT ✉ - Page 2:
touch you

I could touch you
like they used to.
To know just
which way
dreams lutaš
seeking love,
I should find you,
I could touch you,
as then ...
That just can range,
in vain pruzam
wings introduced
this cover
does not understand happiness.
I could touch as well
as a wish,
I know you want me
and watching me
some thoughts
if anyone has
it and utes.
At this point
the other
end of her yearning
I'm alone.
And I could touch you
like a dream,
to calm your breath,
your lips to fascinate
and stable and hands
asking only
to be firmly stegneš,
that we just say
that everything is gone.
I could touch and
smell like
when you walk the field,
when it nadjes
a small world.
And then
when everything is gone,
yet You feel
the smell of wild flowers,
yet you're always there
still watching me ...
and I touched
his words
did not al all,
no, not even the end,
you still are waiting.


Hvala Ti,na posebnim riječima.Ti smiruješ nemire moje.
'via Blog this'

No comments: