Saturday 19 May 2012

Hillsong

I Give You My Heart | Hillsong (Featuring Holly Dawson) - YouTube

VERSE: This is my desire, to honor You Lord, with all my heart, I worship You All I have within me, I give You praise All that I adore, Is in You CHORUS: Lord, I give You my heart I give You my soul I live for you alone Every breath that I take Every moment I'm awake Lord, have Your ways in me VERSE: This is my desire, to honor You Lord, with all my heart, I worship You All I have within me, I give You praise All that I adore, Is in You CHORUS: Lord, I give You my heart I give You my soul I live for you alone Every breath that I take Every moment I'm awake Lord, have Your ways in me CHORUS: Lord, I give You my heart I give You my soul I live for you alone Every breath that I take Every moment I'm awake Lord, have Your ways in me BRIDGE: And I will live, And I will live for You CHORUS: Lord, I give You my heart I give You my soul I live for you alone Every breath that I take Every moment I'm awake Lord, have Your ways in me

 

No comments: