Wednesday 21 March 2012

To Lady BlueRose

Looking For Love and Finding Peace… « ladybluerose

"Everyone has a TwinFlame, A SoulMate…A SoulFamily…each is a different Journey, each a lesson, a message, a piece to your Life’s puzzle to get you to your Destiny… But they all matter… When one finds the peace, their Heart understands the voice of the TwinFlame and I believe you move into the Spiritual Love, you have all the emotions, the desires, the passions wrapped into One…There is Balance in Finding Peace….."

“Seduce my mind and you can have my body; find my soul and I'm yours forever.”

Three days ago I was reading for the first time article from above link..still I am thinking about it.I am fascinating by thoese words..Is it possible that deep down in our souls we are all One?One mind,one love,one spirit.

I do hope that Lady of the BlueRose will not mind that I took myself a liberty for copying part of Her amazing text before asking Her.But I live on the other part of the world and can not wait to write this article of my own.Lady,I really do hope You above all will understand why did I done that.It is very important to me to let, as much as I can,my friends know what did You write.They have to go and read by themselves.I hope link towards Your blog will work.

Once more,thank You for writing this text.Thank You for sharing it.Thank You for being so unique.Smile Lady,I wish You all the happiness in this voyage.

No comments: