Sunday 9 October 2011

Clara of my Heart


When a harsh word ...
 You understand that the dangerous power of gossip and murmuring. And today they are very extended - in a secular society, but in Christian circles. There is nothing worse than a Christian who speaks evil brother/sister Christian - speaking evil or bad about it. We gossip about the envy or hurt. Libel is when you speak falsely against others! One should be aware that no one is perfect. Each of us has good and bad things. It is possible that we have before us a wonderful person who certainly has its weaknesses. Slander and people do that all the attention put on her other faults, weaknesses and shortcomings. More generally we are not able to see in it what is good and positive. So then slandering our eyes become dark and evil. And if our eyes are sick, all of our soul is sick because they can no longer see the light or the grace that God does in us and others. So we gossip closes for the grace of God! I myself have often experienced the ill effects of gossip. I must tell you that I never once was not easy! When I was slandered and defamed second, falsely accused and condemned, I felt - literally - as if someone is stabbing me with a thousand arrows, as if someone had released a pack of mad dogs attacking me and biting him. I had to invest a lot of strength to fight against it attacked me, instead I have the power consumed in the spread of God's kingdom. What is the saddest: the liberation forces of evil are my brothers who are supposed to stand beside me as my help, encouragement and zaštita.Offen  we, instead, we help each other and a blessing, in her speech we let each other the forces of evil that bite and destroy our lives. Thus each other miserable life, instead of doing it easier and more enjoyable through acts of love and mercy! That is why Creator of Life urges us to be merciful - because then we obtain mercy!
            
                My  beloved,
Somehow I am again here with You.
You are merciful,aren't You my beautiful Clara of my heart.
I don't know,today I forgot to send it before bed time story.
I want to You Love&Joy always @>------ <3

No comments: