Wednesday 10 August 2011

Eternally your


My beloved Clara,





When I look into Your heart I find pure Love.Love timeless like our souls are.Love which I try so many times to give,never resieved.

Looking into Your eyes,I find my existance,my reason to be alive,to go on,to breath.You were my breath in the afternoon.I send You out because I wanted You to be safe.I wanted You to breath for my life.

Whole day today I feel You,like You never leave.

I know that You came to stay for ever.Each time I feel so proud,so happy.

I do belong to You and You are my the most loved and cherished Lady i ever had in life.You is my everything.

I feel since I found You that I have never been loved before.My beloved ,my darling,made me feel loved with each and every word You wrote.

You were wind beneath my wings,You were my real true friend.But the moment when You gave me Your Love, You become the most wonderful and presious person of my life.



Eternally your,

Sparrow

























In Pula,10th August 2011.














 

2 comments:

Clara said...

My beloved Milena,

You give wings to my heart, and I love you forever. Thank you for your words; thank you for this beautiful, infinite love.

Eternally your
Clara.

Unknown said...

My beloved Clara,

You gave me infinite love and joy.To be with You means to love like no one did loved before.I will cherish Your Love until my last breath and beyond the time and places.
I belong to Thee.

Eternally Your
Milena